Heywood Prep

Heywood Prep Corsham

Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep Life at Heywood Prep

SECOND Hand Uniform Shop

FOH runs the second hand uniform shop.

Second hand uniform sales are held on the first Friday of every half term from 3pm.

We rely on parents regularly clearing the cupboards of uniform and kindly request that it keeps coming.

It must be in good or excellent condition and each item be clearly labelled with your name, size of garment and price (see price list here). A small piece of paper and safety pin is ideal for labelling.

The uniform is then left in the office the week of the sale. After the sale FOH take 10 percent and return the remaining 90 percent to you.

Things that are difficult to label such as swimming hats can be put in a clear plastic bag and the label attached to the bag.

The proceeds from anything unlabelled and sold will go to FOH.

Due to lack of storage we are concentrating on Heywood branded items and so are unable to accept; daps, shoes, grey trousers or shorts, blue shirts, initialled bags.

For any queries please contact Rebecca Drake.